- This PAD agreement is in effect from the earlier date of either when the client has signed the "contract" with Harbr Inc or has digitally agreed to PAD through the online portal (Create your payment profile).
- Client provides authorization to withdraw funds from a specific bank/credit union account for regular or recurring and/or one-time payments based on agreed to payment obligations. If the need to change account is required, please let Harbr Inc know of this change, and allow for 10 days for this change.
- This PAD authorizes general payments or Early Payment Discount (EPD) collection / processing. The user(s) is required to approve any and all transactions prior to the release of funds.
- The client can decide to pay off their outstanding balance at any time during the agreed-upon period, listed on the associated invoice.
- The amounts for these single transactions will remain variable and based on the EPD transactions facilitated in the Harbr software. Harbr Inc agrees to notify the client of the amount and date of the scheduled transaction on or before 10 days prior to the payment collection.
- Timing of these PAD transactions will be based on the timelines associated with the EPD arrangement between Harbr Inc and the client.
- Cancellation of this agreement will be subject to a zero balance account and not outstanding payments to Harbr Inc from the client.
- Client has provided contact and billing information to Harbr Inc.
- Client and Harbr Inc have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement. Client and Harbr Inc have the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this PAD Agreement. To obtain more information on your recourse rights, please contact Harbr Inc, client legal representative, financial institution, or other.
- For business PADs, a business has 10 days from the date of the withdrawal to report an incorrect or unauthorized pre-authorized debit to your financial institution. If there is no agreement in place between the business and the biller, the business has 90 days to report the issue.
- If there are not enough funds in the account to cover a withdrawal, Harbr Inc can try the same debit one more time. Harbr Inc needs to do so within 30 days from the date of the withdrawal and it must be for the exact same amount. If the payment cannot be collected by Harbr Inc, the client will be charged a prime rate + 8% monthly until the payment to Harbr Inc is collected.
- Cancellation of this pre-authorized debit agreement can be done through an email request from either client to Harbr Inc or Harbr Inc to client. Canceling a pre-authorized debit agreement doesn't cancel the client and Harbr Inc contract or any amount owed. The cancellation only applies to the payment method.
Pre Authorized Debit (PAD) Print
Created by: Jeff Kielbratowski
Modified on: Fri, 29 Apr, 2022 at 12:09 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.